DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of 30-minute power interruptions on December 4 and 5, affecting customers in several areas of Davao City.
The first set of two 30-minute power interruptions will be conducted on December 4, Saturday, anytime between 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. to facilitate distribution line upgrading works along corner Bacaca Road near Diversion Road.
Specifically affected are customers from Car Care Center Petron along Bacaca Road up to Diversion Road, from Buhangin Underpass going to the entrance of Jade Valley Homes, including El Rio Vista Village and neighboring areas. Also affected are customers from Santol Street corner Buhangin Diversion Road going to Floor Center Buhangin, including NHA Buhangin and nearby areas.
Meanwhile, a separate two 30-minute power interruptions will be conducted on December 5, Sunday, anytime between 12:00 a.m. to 1:00 a.m. and 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.. These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate pole relocation and line reconfiguration works near Davao Light DRA Substation in Bunawan.
Customers affected by these disruptions are those from Bottle King, Buhisan, Tibungco up to Daniel M. Perez Elem. School, including Buhisan, portion of Bunawan Proper and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 655-3572 (Panabo), 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- As many as 27,000 booster shots can be administered daily: official
- Vaccination rollout for 5-11 age group pilot-tested in Manila first before DC
- 5 arrested in buy-bust, drug den raid
- Honda introduces its newest rough terrain bike
- Jarlo Bâse marks his major label debut with soulful, laid-back track “Kalapati”
- J-Pop queen Hikaru Utada delivers another pop masterpiece with eighth studio album, Bad Mode
- Concepcion backs DOLE’s call to private sector employers, but insists it should be voluntary
- WANDERLUST | Blue Lotus Hotel holds relaunch
- NPA regional committee in R-11 to be dismantled in next months