A RENT a car employee was collared when law enforcers supervising the checkpoint in Sirawan found a sachet of shabu in his possession Tuesday.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, the Task Force Davao spokesperson, identified the suspect as James G. Lim, married, 31, a rent a car employee from Mundog Subdivision, Kidapawan City.
The illegal substance, about P8,000 in street value, was found in his possession when he and other passengers of the vehicle they were riding were being inspected.
Lim was turned over to the custody of the Toril Police Station as a criminal case was filed against him.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy