PERSONNEL of the Task Force Davao securing the checkpoint in Lasang collared a passenger of a van as he was reportedly about to sneak into the city two sachets of shabu on Tuesday.
Based on the report, Rod Vey Cadorna Ballon, 25, a resident of San Isidro, Tagum City, Davao del Norte yielded two sachet of shabu while he and other passengers of the van they was riding were being inspected at the checkpoint.
The report said the substance had a street value of about P9,000.
He was then turned over to the Bunawan Police Station as a criminal complaint was being filed against him.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy