PERSONNEL of the Task Force Davao securing the checkpoint in Lasang collared a passenger of a van as he was reportedly about to sneak into the city two sachets of shabu on Tuesday.
Based on the report, Rod Vey Cadorna Ballon, 25, a resident of San Isidro, Tagum City, Davao del Norte yielded two sachet of shabu while he and other passengers of the van they was riding were being inspected at the checkpoint.
The report said the substance had a street value of about P9,000.
He was then turned over to the Bunawan Police Station as a criminal complaint was being filed against him.
- DCWD office operations on August 19, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Inside Samsung’s Ultra Thin Glass Innovation
- RCHRMP president rallies for competency in the gov’t workforce
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Malaysian companies bullish on PH
- Alsons Dev launches Poblacion Market Central, DC’s latest attraction where heritage meets hip
- EGALITARIAN | Culture of security and safety
- HONORING MY MOTHER | A new hobby for older men
- Bahay Pag-Asa marks 14 years