AUTHORITIES seized P40,000 worth of shabu from a van passenger who attempted to pass through the AFP-PNP checkpoint in Barangay Alejandra Navarro (Lasang) in Bunawan District yesterday morning.
Capt. John Louie Dema-ala, the Task Force Davao spokesperson, identified him as Julius Dizon dela Serna, 43, a resident of Cabadbaran City, Caraga region.
Dema-ala, said dela Serna was on board a passenger van when caught by authorities. Confiscated from him was a sachet of suspected shabu weighing 2.5 grams.
The suspect, along with the seized evidence, was turned over to the Bunawan Police Station for proper disposition.
Col. Darren E. Comia, the Task Force Davao commander, commended the joint Army and PNP personnel at the checkpoint for the arrest. He also enjoined everyone to cooperate to maintain the safety and security of Davaoeños.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed