THE PHILIPPINE Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI arrested its top target in a buy-bust operation conducted in Purok 10, Poblacion Nabunturan, Davao de Oro, on Nov. 19 at 8:35 p.m.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, the PDEA XI spokesperson, identified them as April Am Melchor Caboy, 28, single, and her cohort, Novelyn Duray, 28, single and both residents of the said place.
Dimaandal, said Caboy is considered number 1 provincial target list.
He added the suspects were arrested after for selling a sachet of suspected shabu weighing more or less one gram worth P10,000 to a PDEA undercover agent.
Agents of PDEA XI-Davao de Oro Provincial Office, together with the Regional Special Operations Group, Davao de Oro Police Provincial Office, and Nabunturan Municipal Police Station conducted the operation.
Moreover, two sachets of suspected shabu weighing more or less two grams with a street value of P30,000 and the buy-bust marked money were also seized during the operation.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Sec. 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Sec. 11 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs), Sec. 12 (Possession of Drug Paraphernalia) and Sec. 26 (Attempt or Conspiracy), Article II of Republic Act 9165 (Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002).
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed