THE Public Safety and Security Command Center (PSSCC) will continue to ensure that despite the easing of quarantine protocols, key health standards are still implemented, including security measures as people are expected to visit public places especially during the Christmas celebration.
Angel Sumagaysay, PSSCC head, said his office has started drawing a security plan for the Yuletide season and this will include deploying more members of the security forces to strategic places.
“May mga tasking na ang members of the Security cluster nga i-perform sa pagsulod sa December. Gihatagan nato ug focus to secure kining atong convergence areas. Ang [simbahan] for Misa de Gallo, atong palengke, ang mga malls, ang mga terminals, as well as the tourist destinations within Davao City,” Sumagaysay said in a report of the City Information Office.
He then urged residents not to lower their guard against COVID-19 even as even minors are now allowed to enter public places, including malls, following the placing of the city under Alert Level 2.
“Ato gihapon nang ginapadayon [these protocols], with regards naman sa venue capacity naga-align ta with Alert level kung pila ra pasudlon ilabi na sa mga simbahan in coordination with the parishes within Davao City,” he said.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year