THE Public Safety and Security Command Center (PSSCC) will continue to ensure that despite the easing of quarantine protocols, key health standards are still implemented, including security measures as people are expected to visit public places especially during the Christmas celebration.
Angel Sumagaysay, PSSCC head, said his office has started drawing a security plan for the Yuletide season and this will include deploying more members of the security forces to strategic places.
“May mga tasking na ang members of the Security cluster nga i-perform sa pagsulod sa December. Gihatagan nato ug focus to secure kining atong convergence areas. Ang [simbahan] for Misa de Gallo, atong palengke, ang mga malls, ang mga terminals, as well as the tourist destinations within Davao City,” Sumagaysay said in a report of the City Information Office.
He then urged residents not to lower their guard against COVID-19 even as even minors are now allowed to enter public places, including malls, following the placing of the city under Alert Level 2.
“Ato gihapon nang ginapadayon [these protocols], with regards naman sa venue capacity naga-align ta with Alert level kung pila ra pasudlon ilabi na sa mga simbahan in coordination with the parishes within Davao City,” he said.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed