By virtue of RA 10661, November is the National Children’s Month in the Philippines. Artworks made by street children beneficiaries of the program of DSWD Region XI were exhibited at The Mini Conference Room of La Herencia Davao in celebration of National Children’s Month.
The exhibit is also a fund raising event to help the beneficiaries continue with their creative adventure. The art exhibit was made possible in partnership with DSWD Region XI and Bintana Art Gallery.
The exhibit opening was attended by Mr. Jerome Gumbao (2nd from left) Social Welfare Officer ll of DSWD Reg. XI, Mr. Renee Boy Binondo (Center) Project Development Officer III of RSCWC, Mr. Fritz Rondero (2nd from right) of DSWD Reg. XI and Mr. Alex Alagon of Bintana Art Gallery.
- DCWD office operations on August 19, 2022
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Inside Samsung’s Ultra Thin Glass Innovation
- RCHRMP president rallies for competency in the gov’t workforce
- Discover new things with your 1st e-wallet: GCash Jr.
- Malaysian companies bullish on PH
- Alsons Dev launches Poblacion Market Central, DC’s latest attraction where heritage meets hip
- EGALITARIAN | Culture of security and safety
- HONORING MY MOTHER | A new hobby for older men
- Bahay Pag-Asa marks 14 years