THE city government is implementing starting today a mobile vaccination program against COVID-19 for those aged between 12 and 17 as part of intensifying the rollout of the program.
Dr. Michelle Schlosser, City COVID-19 Task Force spokesperson, the plan is part of adding more mechanisms in expanding vaccination even as she encouraged parents to have their children get inoculated.
“Dili lang vaccination hubs ang open. As far as I know, naa na mga barangays naga offer na og vaccination sa pediatric age goup. Maski pa dili na muadto sa vaccination hubs, naay mga barangay leaders nato dira na maglibot sa inyong mga barangay para malista inyong mga anak and then mapabakunahan ninyo,” she said even as these children can also get their shots in sites.
Schlosser added that members of the city council and district health officials will also visit some villages to provide shots to those who are qualified for pediatric vaccination.”Naa man gud parents mahadlok ipagawas ilang mga anak, so we will bring the vaccines to their barangays para mapaduol sa ilaha,” the city health official said.
Parents, she said, could inquire from their barangay councils on th schedules of the mobile pediatric vaccination. They can also visit the Facebook page of the city government for a list fo vaccination hubds.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat