WHEN you are game for binge-eating spree, drop some money ala Lalisa and dig in to all-time favorite comfort food.
Comfort food helps in lifting your mood in a flash! It cures your gustatory cravings and aids in keeping you in a relaxed state.
Say yes now to these latest comfort food finds:
- Cool yourselves with a pint (or a tub *wink*) of ice cream from The Lost Bread at the 2nd Level, SM City Davao. Try their unique and classic flavors like Campfire Smores, Chocnut, Haw Haw Milk Candy, Cheesy Bacon, and Strawberry Taho while watching your favorite series.
- Pair your hot chocolate or coffee with Purple Yam’s soft, buttery ube cakes. You can finish one whole cake with your friends or even all by yourself as it is too comforting to your soul. Visit Purple Yam at the 2nd Level, SM City Davao.
- When something savory satisfies your palate, feast on Rapsa Pinoy Classics and Fam Sugbu Platters at BBQ Nation by the Epicurious Gastropub in SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier.
- Miss Travelling abroad? Take a trip at Dani’s Place Shawarma and Grill in SM Lanang Premier and enjoy their authentic Middle Eastern favorites. It will help you imagine what it feels like to have a food trip in the Middle East.
For more comfort food finds, visit the official social media pages of SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier. You may also safely pickup items at the SM Supermalls Curbside or opt for delivery options through partner riders. /SM PR
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed