WHEN you are game for binge-eating spree, drop some money ala Lalisa and dig in to all-time favorite comfort food.
Comfort food helps in lifting your mood in a flash! It cures your gustatory cravings and aids in keeping you in a relaxed state.
Say yes now to these latest comfort food finds:
- Cool yourselves with a pint (or a tub *wink*) of ice cream from The Lost Bread at the 2nd Level, SM City Davao. Try their unique and classic flavors like Campfire Smores, Chocnut, Haw Haw Milk Candy, Cheesy Bacon, and Strawberry Taho while watching your favorite series.
- Pair your hot chocolate or coffee with Purple Yam’s soft, buttery ube cakes. You can finish one whole cake with your friends or even all by yourself as it is too comforting to your soul. Visit Purple Yam at the 2nd Level, SM City Davao.
- When something savory satisfies your palate, feast on Rapsa Pinoy Classics and Fam Sugbu Platters at BBQ Nation by the Epicurious Gastropub in SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier.
- Miss Travelling abroad? Take a trip at Dani’s Place Shawarma and Grill in SM Lanang Premier and enjoy their authentic Middle Eastern favorites. It will help you imagine what it feels like to have a food trip in the Middle East.
For more comfort food finds, visit the official social media pages of SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier. You may also safely pickup items at the SM Supermalls Curbside or opt for delivery options through partner riders. /SM PR
Share this post:
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid