BDO Foundation today conducted the Ceremonial Turnover of the Placer Rural Health Unit – Surigao Del Norte.
Part of BDO Foundation’s program on rehabilitating more than 100 regional health units as part of efforts to help improve the healthcare delivery system in the Philippines.
The initiative—which contributes to the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal No. 3 to ensure healthy lives and promote the well-being of people of all ages—is critical as the country comes to grips with the pandemic.
Share this post:
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed