BDO Foundation today conducted the Ceremonial Turnover of the Placer Rural Health Unit – Surigao Del Norte.
Part of BDO Foundation’s program on rehabilitating more than 100 regional health units as part of efforts to help improve the healthcare delivery system in the Philippines.
The initiative—which contributes to the achievement of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal No. 3 to ensure healthy lives and promote the well-being of people of all ages—is critical as the country comes to grips with the pandemic.
Share this post:
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat