THE CITY government reported that 29,576 public utility vehicle drivers have been vaccinated against COVID-19 since the opening of the three sites for them.
Of the number, 13,875 were fully vaccinated and 1,826 missed their second doses, said Dionisio Abude, City Transportation and Traffic Management Office head.
“Among assessment ato nabakunahan nato sila sa lain na vacccination hub kay naana man mga mobile vaccination sa mga barangay (In our assessment, they were already vaccinated in different vaccination hub in the barangays),” Abude said as passenger vehicle drivers are included in the category of essential workers who needed to immediately get inoculated.
As of last month, 445,162 members of the category got their first doses and 422,268 got fully vaccinated.
On the other hand, the vaccination rollout of the city council and the office of Vice Mayor Sebastian Duterte has inoculated 72,591 for the first dose and 40,649 for full inoculation.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat