BDO Leasing & Finance, Inc. (BLFI) registered P39.8 million profit in 9M 2021 derived solely from fair value gain from investments in Unit Trust Investment Funds (UITFs).
Of the P6.0 billion of BDOLF’s assets as of end-September 2021, almost all of P5.9 billion was invested in UITFs.
The 9M 2021 results were lower compared to P134.6 million earnings a year ago, as last year’s earnings were based on a balance sheet prior to the full implementation of the restructuring of BDO Unibank Group’s leasing business.
This entailed the sale of substantially all of BLFI’s assets to BDO Unibank, BDO Life, and BDO Finance Corporation.
BLFI ceased to operate as a leasing company and completed the assignment and transfer of its leasing and financing business to an affiliate, BDO Finance Corporation on October 19, 2020.
BDO Finance was established to offer customers continued access to lease products and services, and likewise assumed the lease transactions booked in BFLI to ensure continuity to the latter’s existing clients.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed