AT its core, engaging in business can be understood as simply engaging in a series of amiable relationships. On September 16, 2021, P&A Grant Thornton, one of the country’s leading auditing and advisory firms, entered into a collaborative arrangement with Famcor Franchise Management and Executive Development Corp. (Famcor), a management consultancy company that specializes in family business consulting.
The collaborative partnership presupposes an equal exchange of knowledge, resources, and opportunities with their respective businesses being in an adjacent industry. Under the arrangement, P&A Grant Thornton and Famcor have agreed to share their network through referral services. The former will provide audit, tax, and other related professional services to family corporations which comprise Famcor’s clientele, while the latter will offer consulting and governance services.
Due to current pandemic restrictions, the agreement was signed remotely by Leonardo Cuaresma, Jr., Managing Partner & Chief Operating Officer of P&A Grant Thornton, and Virgilio Espeleta, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of Famcor. Wendell Ganhinhin, P&A Grant Thornton Partner In-Charge for the Cebu Office, witnessed the said event.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed