AGENTS of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI arrested an alleged drug pusher and his six visitors during an operation to dismantle a drug den in Purok Pag-asa, Seminary Drive, Barangay Magugpo West, Tagum City, Davao del Norte on October 15.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, PDEA XI spokesperson, said the subject of the operation was Ishmael Sanchez, 39, married and a resident of the place.
Sanchez was arrested with about P10,000 worth of shabu while selling it to an agent who acted as buyer. The others, the report added, were his visitors and that thet were arrested when someone reported their activity to the agency.
The report said also recovered during the operation were six sachets of different sizes believed to be containing shabu with a combined value of P285,000, a handgun and other things related to the use of the illegal substance.
- Man yields shabu at checkpoint
- Man nabbed for shabu
- ROUGH CUTS | Making success an election issue
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 2, 2021
- Concepcion receives lifetime achievement award
- NCCC reopens Lupon branch
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – DECEMBER 1, 2021
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Laviña | Go’s withdrawal from race a `brave move’
- 150K vaccinees in 3 days eyed