A NEGATIVE result of a reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR) taken not more than 72 hours is still required for all travelers to Davao City as the “Test Before Travel” ordinance remains in effect under the General Community Quarantine (GCQ).
According to City Tourism and Operations Office (CTOO) chief, Generose Tecson, the city strictly enforces the requirement for a negative RT-PCR test for all arriving passengers through the Francisco Bangoy International Airport.
According to Tecson, all passengers on repatriation or special commercial flights to Davao City must present negative test results taken not more than 72 hours prior to departure from the airport of origin and a Safe Davao QR Code which can be accessed through: https://profiles.safe-davao.com/
International passengers arriving through the Francisco Bangoy International Airport and tests positive for COVID 19 after the required/repeat RT-PCR testing, will be isolated at the VAN City, a government facility, per DC TF Covid-19 Resolution No. 38.
Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) are required to register with the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) upon arrival for hotel assignment.
International passengers and returning Filipinos or non-OFWs arriving at Davao Airport, on their account, would need a reservation in a hotel accredited by the Bureau of Quarantine/ Department of Tourism listed in this link: https://forms.gle/RcSqEzA6aB4PoW2y8
They are also required to undergo quarantine for 15 days if they come from a Restricted or Red List country; 10 days from Non- restricted or Yellow List country; 10 days from Green List country; and, 8 days if fully vaccinated with authenticated vaccination card as proof.
Reservations for swabbing shall also be done at the airport.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success
- Davao Occidental-Cocolife Tigers in Filbasket