THE PHILIPPINES’ leading carrier, Cebu Pacific (PSE: CEB), has transported more than 20 million COVID-19 vaccine doses across the country since March this year, marking another milestone in its delivery efforts.
Over the past week, CEB airlifted vaccine doses to 15 provinces namely: Bohol, Butuan, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Dipolog, Dumaguete, Iloilo, Kalibo, Masbate, Pagadian, Puerto Princesa, Roxas, Siargao, Tuguegarao, and Virac.
CEB has also carried COVID-19 vaccines to 12 other destinations throughout the past months, specifically: Bacolod, Boracay, Cauayan, Cotabato, Davao, General Santos, Legazpi, Ozamiz, San Jose, Tacloban, Tawi-Tawi, and Zamboanga
“We are aware that vaccination is a key factor for economic recovery, that is why we want to keep on contributing to the safe and timely delivery of vaccines across the Philippines,” said Alex Reyes, Chief Strategy Officer at Cebu Pacific.
All vaccines were subject to the most stringent procedures to guarantee potency and efficacy until its arrival at the designated stations.
The airline has also transported over 16.5 million vaccine doses from China to the Philippines since April 2021.
CEB has been rated 7/7 stars by airlineratings.com for its COVID-19 safety compliance as it continues to implement a multi-layered approach to safety, in accordance with global aviation standards. These include contactless procedures, thorough cleaning and disinfection protocols for all aircraft and facilities, mandatory wearing of masks and face shields for both passengers and crew, as well as Antigen testing for CEB frontliners before duty. On top of these, our aircraft are also equipped with hospital-grade HEPA filters with 99.99% efficacy, keeping viruses at bay. To date, CEB has already vaccinated 97% of its flying crew.
CEB operates the widest domestic network in the Philippines covering 32 destinations, on top of its nine (9) international destinations. Its 73-strong fleet, one of the youngest in the world, includes two (2) dedicated ATR freighters and one (1) A330 freighter.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success
- Davao Occidental-Cocolife Tigers in Filbasket