DRUGSTORES have become increasingly vital for public health amid the pandemic. As an essential service, they must pivot to continue to supply the growing medical needs of the consumers in a safe manner.
To help meet this need during the pandemic, GCash, the country’s leading mobile wallet app, has partnered with Generika Drugstore, one of the most innovative drugstores in the country, and a member of the AC Health Group, to provide safer and more convenient ways to pay and process transactions.
Now, customers and frontliners can safely pay in Generika Drugstore branches using the GCash QR or cash-in to their GCash wallets. They can also transact conveniently on Generika’s e-store using GCash Online Payment.
“GCash and Generika Drugstore both aim to provide solutions to make Filipino lives better every day. With this partnership, we are giving broader access to quality, affordable medicine to more Filipinos, which is vital during these trying times,” said Martha Sazon, GCash President and Chief Executive Officer.
Through this partnership, GCash Scan to Pay will now be made available in 435 Generika Drugstores nationwide, so customers can easily pay through scanning Generika’s GCash QR code. GCash Cash-in acceptance will also be rolled out in select branches nationwide.
GCash users can look forward to shopping for over-the-counter medicines and other essential items via GLife, the e-commerce feature on the GCash app, soon. There’s also a GCash payment option on the Generika Drugstore App, which can be downloaded on Google Play for Android and App Store for iPhone and iPad users.
“This partnership is even more timely and meaningful as Generika Drugstore celebrates its 18th Anniversary. This year, we are working towards the digitization of our stores to ensure that we continue to expand access to quality and affordable medicines and healthcare essentials that the Filipino family deservesOur partnership with GCash enhances our ability to deliver this mission,” said Atty. Yet Abarca, Generika Drugstore President and CEO.
Other than the safety of its customers, part of Generika’s priority is the health and safety of its employees. GCash serves as a safe and fast facility for the reimbursements of the Generika employees.
Not yet on GCash? Simply download the GCash app for free on Google Play for Android, Apple Store for iPhone and iPad users, or Huawei Gallery.For more information, visit www.gcash.com.
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid