A 39-YEAR-OLD man was arrested by the police after a chase when he ran through the Task Force Davao checkpoint in Lasang (Barangay Alejandra Navarro) yesterday morning.
Capt. Rosario Aguilar, the spokesperson of Davao City Police Office, identified him as Roy Conrad Tabacon Calzada, businessman, married, and a resident of Barangay Mankilam, Tagum City.
According to Aguilar, Calzada was driving his white Geely CoolRay when he disregarded the checkpoint. The police immediately gave chase that ended at Km. 22, Bunawan District when the suspect crashed into the Sea Oil gas station.
He was handcuffed while being tended to by the authorities. Upon the search, they found two sachets containing a white substance containing alleged shabu. For now, the arrested person is already under the custody of the Bunawan Police Station waiting for the charge against him.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success