THE CITY government here placed three barangays in the “critical risk” category, while 14 others were classified as “high-risk areas” from Oct. 11 to 16 due to the local transmission of COVID-19 cases.
Based on the community quarantine matrix report, the three barangays listed as critical risk areas were: Dalagdag, Saloy, and Talandang
The high-risk barangays are:
Sto. Niño (Tugbok)
Also, high-risk barangays that are in close proximity to critical risk areas are:
The moderate risk barangays are:
- Angliongto, Sr.
Gov. Paciano Bangoy- (Agdao)
Gov. Vicente Duterte- (Agdao)
Kapt. Tomas Monteverde, Sr.- (Agdao)
Rafael Castillo (Agdao)
San Antonio (Agdao)
- Hizon, Sr.
Wilfredo Aquino (Agdao)
The moderate risk barangays (in close proximity to high- risk Barangays) include:
Meanwhile, the city government here reiterated to the public not to go to the barangays listed as critical and high-risk areas except for work, business, and essential movements.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence