THE CITY government here placed three barangays in the “critical risk” category, while 14 others were classified as “high-risk areas” from Oct. 11 to 16 due to the local transmission of COVID-19 cases.
Based on the community quarantine matrix report, the three barangays listed as critical risk areas were: Dalagdag, Saloy, and Talandang
The high-risk barangays are:
Sto. Niño (Tugbok)
Also, high-risk barangays that are in close proximity to critical risk areas are:
The moderate risk barangays are:
- Angliongto, Sr.
Gov. Paciano Bangoy- (Agdao)
Gov. Vicente Duterte- (Agdao)
Kapt. Tomas Monteverde, Sr.- (Agdao)
Rafael Castillo (Agdao)
San Antonio (Agdao)
- Hizon, Sr.
Wilfredo Aquino (Agdao)
The moderate risk barangays (in close proximity to high- risk Barangays) include:
Meanwhile, the city government here reiterated to the public not to go to the barangays listed as critical and high-risk areas except for work, business, and essential movements.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon