THE CITY government here placed three barangays in the “critical risk” category, while 14 others were classified as “high-risk areas” from Oct. 11 to 16 due to the local transmission of COVID-19 cases.
Based on the community quarantine matrix report, the three barangays listed as critical risk areas were: Dalagdag, Saloy, and Talandang
The high-risk barangays are:
Sto. Niño (Tugbok)
Also, high-risk barangays that are in close proximity to critical risk areas are:
The moderate risk barangays are:
- Angliongto, Sr.
Gov. Paciano Bangoy- (Agdao)
Gov. Vicente Duterte- (Agdao)
Kapt. Tomas Monteverde, Sr.- (Agdao)
Rafael Castillo (Agdao)
San Antonio (Agdao)
- Hizon, Sr.
Wilfredo Aquino (Agdao)
The moderate risk barangays (in close proximity to high- risk Barangays) include:
Meanwhile, the city government here reiterated to the public not to go to the barangays listed as critical and high-risk areas except for work, business, and essential movements.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success