The six-day coaching program will feature long-time coaches and expert practitioners who will impart their fundamental coaching and experiences in five para sport disciplines, in partnership with the Philippine Paralympic Committee (PPC).
“After the PSC’s successful webinar on para-athlete sensitivity, this coaching program will complement and boost the knowledge of our coaches and trainers in para-sports,” said PSC Oversight Commissioner for para-athletes Arnold Agustin.
Coaching webinar for wheelchair basketball starts on October 9, followed by goal ball on October 11, para-swimming on October 12, para-athletics on October 14, and para table tennis on October 15.
Five hundred participants from mentioned para sports topics are expected to take part in the webinar series. “Participants who will be able to complete the webinar series will be awarded a certificate and commemorative event shirts,” added Agustin.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success