The six-day coaching program will feature long-time coaches and expert practitioners who will impart their fundamental coaching and experiences in five para sport disciplines, in partnership with the Philippine Paralympic Committee (PPC).
“After the PSC’s successful webinar on para-athlete sensitivity, this coaching program will complement and boost the knowledge of our coaches and trainers in para-sports,” said PSC Oversight Commissioner for para-athletes Arnold Agustin.
Coaching webinar for wheelchair basketball starts on October 9, followed by goal ball on October 11, para-swimming on October 12, para-athletics on October 14, and para table tennis on October 15.
Five hundred participants from mentioned para sports topics are expected to take part in the webinar series. “Participants who will be able to complete the webinar series will be awarded a certificate and commemorative event shirts,” added Agustin.
- Migs Dominguez is new Alsons Dev director
- This is it — #AngSignNaHanapMo to achieve your beauty goals
- JIB’s IChef Makes History as Mindanao’s First Halal-Certified Institution
- EGALITARIAN l Weak Peso to Our Advantage
- HONORING MY MOTHER l Cleaning as lifesaver (a Rewrite)
- ROUGH CUTS l Men are created equal?
- 2 cops nabbed for involvement in Gensan robbery; superiors relieved
- P2.448-M in shabu seized in Toril raid
- Residents urged vote for city in global contest
- Davaoeña is new head of TPB