TASK Force Davao operatives arrested on separate occasions two individuals who yielded about P300,000 in what was believed to be shabu this week.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, spokesperson of Task Force Davao, identified the suspect as Anthony Telavangco Pasandalan, 28, single, of Sandawa Street, Slum Improvement and Resettlement Area; and, Ernesto Castillo Aribe, Jr., 44, married, of Telaviv St, Dumanlas, Buhangin.
The report said personnel supervising the Lasang checkpoint collared Pasandalan when he yielded about P108,800 in shabu at the checkpoint on Tuesday as the public jeepney he was riding had to stop to get inspected.
Less than 24 hours later, law enforcers who were supervising the Sirawan checkpoint arrested Aribe as he, who was riding on his motorcycle, had to stop to get inspected.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success