TASK Force Davao operatives arrested on separate occasions two individuals who yielded about P300,000 in what was believed to be shabu this week.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, spokesperson of Task Force Davao, identified the suspect as Anthony Telavangco Pasandalan, 28, single, of Sandawa Street, Slum Improvement and Resettlement Area; and, Ernesto Castillo Aribe, Jr., 44, married, of Telaviv St, Dumanlas, Buhangin.
The report said personnel supervising the Lasang checkpoint collared Pasandalan when he yielded about P108,800 in shabu at the checkpoint on Tuesday as the public jeepney he was riding had to stop to get inspected.
Less than 24 hours later, law enforcers who were supervising the Sirawan checkpoint arrested Aribe as he, who was riding on his motorcycle, had to stop to get inspected.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls