TASK Force Davao operatives arrested on separate occasions two individuals who yielded about P300,000 in what was believed to be shabu this week.
Captain John Louie Dema-ala, spokesperson of Task Force Davao, identified the suspect as Anthony Telavangco Pasandalan, 28, single, of Sandawa Street, Slum Improvement and Resettlement Area; and, Ernesto Castillo Aribe, Jr., 44, married, of Telaviv St, Dumanlas, Buhangin.
The report said personnel supervising the Lasang checkpoint collared Pasandalan when he yielded about P108,800 in shabu at the checkpoint on Tuesday as the public jeepney he was riding had to stop to get inspected.
Less than 24 hours later, law enforcers who were supervising the Sirawan checkpoint arrested Aribe as he, who was riding on his motorcycle, had to stop to get inspected.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon