To ensure public service continuity, Davao City Water District still accommodates water bills payment and customer service requests in its Matina office despite that the second to eighth floors of the building are put on lockdown from September 29 to October 9, 2021 based on the recommendation of the City Health Office. Health protocols are fully and strictly implemented for the safety of employees and customers.
The public is also advised that service delivery maybe affected in the processing of customer concerns that need to be coordinated with departments that are on lockdown. Also affected are processing of documents in relation to hiring, procurement, accounting, and finance.
The DCWD management asks the public for its understanding and cooperation and commits to lessen public inconvenience as it has set-up skeletal workforce for its essential services and work-from-home arrangement among employees affected by the lockdown.
DCWD also clarifies that though the Matina office is in lockdown, its Bajada and Toril offices and SM Lanang Premier collection center, departments that ensure water supply availability and water quality, and 24/7 call center are still in full operation.
For any concerns and queries, please contact DCWD’s 24-hour hotlines 244-6767, 0927-798-8966, 0908-441-0653, and 0925-511-3293 and chat support at DCWD’s Facebook Page (www.facebook.com/officialDCWD) and DCWD’s website (www.davao-water.gov.ph).
Advertiser posts are paid posts published by Mindanao Times. For inquiries, message us at our Facebook Page, www.facebook.com/MindanaoTimes.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon