MANILA – A seventh aspiring president filed his certificate of candidacy (COC) on Saturday, another lean day that saw just three other national candidates at the Harbor Garden Tent of Sofitel Manila, Pasay City as of 2 p.m.
Victoriano Inte wants to succeed President Rodrigo Duterte while broadcast journalist Raffy Tulfo, former Senator JV Ejercito, and Joel “Pastor” Apolinario will seek Senate seats in the May 9, 2022 polls.
On Friday, Senator Manny Pacquiao and his running mate, Buhay Party-list Rep. Lito Atienza, filed their COCs along with three candidates for Vice President and 14 Senate hopefuls.
For the party-list race that will offer 63 slots, five groups joined the initial 18 and submitted their Certificates of Nomination and Acceptance — APEC, PHILRECA, RECOBODA, Ako Padayon Pilipino, and Abang Lingkod.
A COC must be filed personally, even by a representative. No COC via mail, electronic mail, or facsimile shall be accepted. (PNA)
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success