Manny Pacquiao formally announced that his boxing career is over.
The 42 year-old eight division world champion bared the news Wednesday, September 29 in a pre-taped six-minute speech citing it is difficult for him to accept that his boxing days are over.
“It is difficult for me to accept that my time as a boxer is over today. I am announcing my retirement,” said Pacquiao who will be running for presidency in 2022.
Pacquiao, the only fighter to win eight weight divisions, retires with a 62-8-2 win-loss-draw record that included 39 knockouts.
Share this post:
- AboitizPower celebrates Women’s Month
- P31-million in fire damage recorded in Q1 2023
- Safe travels
- Dry spell looms
- No rest for weary as Davao City gears up for Holy Week
- 10th ID chief thanks security cluster for orderly Ironman
- ROUGH CUTS| Two new influential neighbors
- Bukidnon Ranch Shifts Away from Traditional Cattle Breeding through Bionova’s Biotech
- Davao City assesses safety measures after Ironman triathlete’s passing
- PRO XI to look into lapses after Ironman athlete crashes into boy