THE PILOT-TEST of the “Bakuna Nights” on Sept. 23 at San Roque Elementary School drew positive reception as 588 individuals received the anti-COVID jabs.
Dr. Michelle Schlosser, the Davao City COVID-19 spokesperson, said during the Bida Bakunado radio program Friday said the first of the two-night test drew a good number and showed that Davaoeños were still interested to get vaccinated.
The city government rolled out the “Bakuna Nights” for individuals who cannot go out during the daytime, especially those who are working.
“With this reception, ipadayon siguro nato ning Bakuna Nights. For now, kasi nag pilot-testing pata og two days but, definitely, since we had good reception of people, so ipadayon nato siya (With this reception, we may continue this Bakuna Nights. For now, we are still in the pilot testing for two days, but definitely since we had good reception of people, we may continue this),” Schlosser said.
The roll-out for Bakuna Nights was scheduled from 5 pm to 7:30 pm at San Roque Elementary School.
Schlosser said that those who are interested in future rollouts need to undergo on-site registration and they would only need to bring ID and QR code. The vaccination team is also eyeing to have Almendras gym as another site.
She said the sites for the Bakuna Night rollout will function during the daytime as regular vaccination sites that cater to pre-registered individuals under the Safe Davao vaccine scheduler.
The move to open more vaccination sites is part of the city’s innovative means to expand coverage. As of September 21, a total of 702,170 individuals were vaccinated for the first dose and 536,198 for the second dose. The city aims to vaccinate 1.2 million individuals by November.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success