THE Philippine Sports Commission (PSC) is set to conduct the 2021 Indigenous Sports and Games Webinar Series: Preserving and Promoting the Rich Cultural Heritage of our Ancestors in conjunction with the celebration of Indigenous Peoples Month.
The webinar series is scheduled on October 7, 21, 28, and November 5 at 1 p.m. through the Zoom video conferencing platform.
The four sessions will serve as a continuation of the Webinar launching held last June 24.
Over 1,000 participants have registered for the four-part webinar series which aims to promote and preserve the traditions and culture of the Indigenous Peoples.
“Four distinguished resource speakers, representing different government agencies, and associations, were invited to give talks on various topics concerning the rich culture of the Indigenous Peoples,” said PSC Oversight Commissioner for Indigenous Peoples Games IPG) program Charles Raymond A. Maxey.
The activity is organized in partnership with the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP). It is also sponsored by Pocari Sweat.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success