THE Philippine Sports Commission (PSC) is set to conduct the 2021 Indigenous Sports and Games Webinar Series: Preserving and Promoting the Rich Cultural Heritage of our Ancestors in conjunction with the celebration of Indigenous Peoples Month.
The webinar series is scheduled on October 7, 21, 28, and November 5 at 1 p.m. through the Zoom video conferencing platform.
The four sessions will serve as a continuation of the Webinar launching held last June 24.
Over 1,000 participants have registered for the four-part webinar series which aims to promote and preserve the traditions and culture of the Indigenous Peoples.
“Four distinguished resource speakers, representing different government agencies, and associations, were invited to give talks on various topics concerning the rich culture of the Indigenous Peoples,” said PSC Oversight Commissioner for Indigenous Peoples Games IPG) program Charles Raymond A. Maxey.
The activity is organized in partnership with the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP). It is also sponsored by Pocari Sweat.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat