THE Philippine Sports Commission (PSC) is set to conduct the 2021 Indigenous Sports and Games Webinar Series: Preserving and Promoting the Rich Cultural Heritage of our Ancestors in conjunction with the celebration of Indigenous Peoples Month.
The webinar series is scheduled on October 7, 21, 28, and November 5 at 1 p.m. through the Zoom video conferencing platform.
The four sessions will serve as a continuation of the Webinar launching held last June 24.
Over 1,000 participants have registered for the four-part webinar series which aims to promote and preserve the traditions and culture of the Indigenous Peoples.
“Four distinguished resource speakers, representing different government agencies, and associations, were invited to give talks on various topics concerning the rich culture of the Indigenous Peoples,” said PSC Oversight Commissioner for Indigenous Peoples Games IPG) program Charles Raymond A. Maxey.
The activity is organized in partnership with the National Commission on Indigenous Peoples (NCIP). It is also sponsored by Pocari Sweat.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls