LAW ENFORCERS arrested a 54-year old man for selling shabu in an operation in Daliao, Toril Monday morning.
Major Michael Uyanguren, commander of Toril Police Station, said Jerry Bolo Algarme, self-employed and a resident of Barangay Daliao in Toril, also yielded about P168,000 worth of what law enforcers believed as shabu during the operation.
Uyanguren said a member of the team posed as a buyer of the illegal substance that resulted in the arrest of the suspect who handed over to the person a pouch of sunglasses where two sachets of the substance was placed.
The suspect was immediately detained at the police station while the case against him was being prepared and that the substance was submitted for laboratory examination.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls