LAW ENFORCERS arrested a 54-year old man for selling shabu in an operation in Daliao, Toril Monday morning.
Major Michael Uyanguren, commander of Toril Police Station, said Jerry Bolo Algarme, self-employed and a resident of Barangay Daliao in Toril, also yielded about P168,000 worth of what law enforcers believed as shabu during the operation.
Uyanguren said a member of the team posed as a buyer of the illegal substance that resulted in the arrest of the suspect who handed over to the person a pouch of sunglasses where two sachets of the substance was placed.
The suspect was immediately detained at the police station while the case against him was being prepared and that the substance was submitted for laboratory examination.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success