LAW ENFORCERS arrested a 54-year old man for selling shabu in an operation in Daliao, Toril Monday morning.
Major Michael Uyanguren, commander of Toril Police Station, said Jerry Bolo Algarme, self-employed and a resident of Barangay Daliao in Toril, also yielded about P168,000 worth of what law enforcers believed as shabu during the operation.
Uyanguren said a member of the team posed as a buyer of the illegal substance that resulted in the arrest of the suspect who handed over to the person a pouch of sunglasses where two sachets of the substance was placed.
The suspect was immediately detained at the police station while the case against him was being prepared and that the substance was submitted for laboratory examination.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon