LAW ENFORCERS seized about P1.2 million in shabu during an operation in Talomo on Friday.
Major Sean Logronio, Talomo Police Station commander, said the operation also resulted in the arrest of Rizalde Hernane, 25, who yielded 22 sachets of suspected illegal substance, his motorcycle and P9,000 in cash.
The report said Hernane was identified in the Police Drug Enforcement Agency watchlist as the 5th in rank among the top personalities who were involved in the proliferation of illegal drugs in the region.
Logronio said a team placed Hernane under surveillance for three weeks after the police station received reports about his illegal activites.
“Matagal-tagal na din namin itong minamanmanan at mailap po. Luckily, this time, he fell under our trap. Right now, we will be investigating the large amount of evidence we have obtained to determine the source of his illegal drugs,” he said.
He added, “We will never rest until all these criminals will be put behind bars. Despite the obstacles and challenges we encountered brought by the threat of Covid-19, still, safeguarding our communities by removing illegal and harmful drugs from our neighborhoods remains our top priority.”
Hernane was detained at the police station as he will face criminal complaints for his alleged illegal activities.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus