TO FIRM up the commitment of advancing host communities, Aboitiz Foundation Inc. together with Hedcor held separate one-time MOA signing events with its partners from Davao, Davao del Sur, and Bukidnon. In the said event, Hedcor iterated the community projects it will implement for 2021.
The MOA signing was attended by representatives and members of the Local Government, partner organizations, and government agencies as well as Hedcor’s team members headed by President and COO Rolando Pacquiao and Vice President for Corporate Services Noreen Vicencio.
“Hedcor holds a very ambitious purpose of ‘driving change for a better world,’ and little by little it is rewarding and fulfilling to see how partner communities grow and develop with Hedcor,” said Pacquiao. “We will remain to be good and responsible neighbors of these communities through our CSR programs and many other initiatives.”
Among the listed projects for Mindanao host communities, those on education and health care comprise almost 60 percent of this year’s lined-up projects for 2021.
These include high school financial assistance and college scholarships, assistance to module reproduction, as well as improvement of health care facilities and procurement of medicines and equipment for local health care centers.
Other community projects also include capacity-building training, enterprise development and livelihood assistance.
Stakeholders present during the MOA signing also shared their gratitude to Hedcor for the partnership.
“Through this signing of the MOA, it shows the good relationship between Hedcor and the Bagobo-Tagabawas,” said Datu Carolino Ruiz, Municipal Tribal Chieftain of Santa Cruz, Davao del Sur. “I hope this relationship between the IPs, the local government and Hedcor continue for many years.”
Across the group, Hedcor and Aboitiz Foundation have allocated about P17 million worth of projects for 2021. Hedcor targets roll out of project implementation beginning September of this year.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success