COMELEC recently held the National Synchronized Mall Registration Day at 40 SM Malls to accommodate more voter applicants before the voter registration deadline.
SM Malls strictly implemented the health and safety protocols and ensured that registration set ups are conveniently accessed by registrants. Photos show registrants at the SM Mall of Asia and Dir. Temie P. Lambino, COMELEC NCR Regional Election Director and SM Supermalls SVP for Operations Bien Mateo.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art