COMELEC recently held the National Synchronized Mall Registration Day at 40 SM Malls to accommodate more voter applicants before the voter registration deadline.
SM Malls strictly implemented the health and safety protocols and ensured that registration set ups are conveniently accessed by registrants. Photos show registrants at the SM Mall of Asia and Dir. Temie P. Lambino, COMELEC NCR Regional Election Director and SM Supermalls SVP for Operations Bien Mateo.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls