THE DAVAO City Public Safety and Security Command (PSSCC) has deployed staff to the different vaccination sites and swabbing centers to ensure the continued compliance with the minimum public health measures.
PSSSCC head Angel Sumagaysay said during the At Your Service program over the Davao City Disaster Radio Tuesday that they are providing support to the City Health Office in ensuring that health measures are followed in the vaccination and swabbing centers, as well as other COVID-19 facilities.
“This is how we support the City Health Office (CHO), we see to it na maimplementar nato ang minimum health protocols labi na sa physical distancing, makita nimo overwhelming ang mga nagapabakuna daghan nagapa swab. It is a good sign na nagiging positive ang mga tao sa mga bakuna ug taas ang awareness nila ani nga epekto sa COVID-19.( This is how we support the City Health Office (CHO). We see to it that the minimum health protocols, especially the physical distancing are implemented, because the sites are overwhelmed by people for vaccination and swabtest. It is a good sign that people have positive opinion on the vaccines, and they are aware of COVID-19 threat),“ Sumagaysay said.
He said that majority of the deployment is from civil security personnel supported by uniformed personnel, Davao City Police Office (DCPO), Task Force Davao, and from Army reservists from the 11th Regional Community Defense Group (RCDG), who are now securing the Francisco Bangoy International Airport.
The PSSCC is closely coordinating with the City Health Office to adjust their deployment schedule every time there is an expansion of vaccination rollout in new sites.
“Actually, naga-agad jud mi sa CHO, kay gina-expand atong vaccination rollout, so kami naga-adjust. Maayo man pud atong coordination, particularly with Doc Joy Villafuerte, every now and then kung naay bag-o gina-inform ko and kami pud gina-adjust pud nato ang atong deployment (We rely on the CHO since vaccination rollouts are expanding. We also adjust. It is a good thing that we have proper coordination with Doc Joy Villafuerte [the head of the Vaccination Cluster]. Now and then, if there are new areas, we adjust our deployment once I am informed about them),” Sumagaysay said.
He added that the PSSCC will continue the deployment as part of its job to secure the safety of the public, apart from continuously monitoring the peace and order of the city through coordination with the members of the security cluster that implements the regulations of the GCQ with heightened restrictions.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success