SM shoppers can continue to share the joys of learning with children who need them most through The SM Store’s Donate a Book campaign, which is now ongoing at select branches nationwide until September 30, 2021.
While face to face classes still have to resume, schooling certainly extends beyond the campus. And your donations will go a long way as these will be very helpful to distributed topartner public schools and libraries around the country. Here’s how you can share your gift of knowledge:
- Visit the Donate a Book booths at participating branches of the SM Store at Metro Manila, North Luzon, South Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- Donate new or pre-loved books. All books are very much welcome, especially storybooks, educational, and hobby books that can help spark a child’s curiosity, imagination, and knowledge.
- Donate and match with Learning Is Fun (LIF) books that are available at The SM Store. LIF offers a wide range of books from toddlers to adult categories such as activity books, early learning educational books, cookbooks, reference books, storybooks, Inspirational books, and game and toy books. Being the participating partner of the said campaign, the company will donate the same number of books sold during the program period.
- School supplies are welcome. you can also donate notebook packs of 6 and school sets that include a backpack, notebooks, rulers, and pens that are4 available at The SM Stationery section.
In exchange, shoppers will receive 100 pesos discount coupon for every donation made.
The Donate-a-Book campaign began in 1998 as one of SM Foundation’s groundbreaking mall-based programs. It has since been part of the SM Store’s community programs since 2015, collecting and distributing almost 800,000 books and learning materials through the generosity of The SM Store customers.
Share the Joy of Learning and visit the Donate-a-Book kiosks at the participating branches of The SM Store nationwide.
- ROUGH CUTS| One lesson that must be learned
- Probe into ‘abductions’
- CSC XI urges more applicants for the August 2023 CS Exam
- National Academy of Sports now accepting scholarship applicants
- DCPO asks for responsible social media use to avoid creating panic
- Power disruptions on June 4, 5, and 6 in different parts of Davao City
- SM wins ICSC MAXI Awards 2023
- Fatal association
- Over 19,000 child laborers rescued
- Davao Culinary Cup returns after hiatus