CITY Police Director Kirby John Kraft believed the Davao City Police Office got the recognition for being the National Best Police Office for 2020 because of the character of its members and its cooperation with the rest of the stakeholders in the city.
In a report from the city government, Kraft said the dedication of the city police force is beyond question as it continues to enhance its cooperation both with the city government and the residents.
“Ang dedication and commitment ng mga Davao City policemen na mapanatili na safe ang Davao City (ang isa sa mga factors). Kasi no matter how good, how great your programs and plans are, kung hindi magfa-function properly ang mga rank and file personnel, hindi po natin ma-aabot ang Best City Police Office nationwide,” Kraft said as the police office earned the recognition last month during the 120th Police Service Anniversary.
Kraft also expressed his gratitude to both the city government and the residents for the support that the office has gotten even as the city has continued to battle the COVID-19 pandemic.
“Na-rerecognize ‘yong ating ginagawang trabaho, yong mga effort sa COVID-19 response. Ang primary task natin – maintenance of peace and order, enforcement of laws. Na-recognize at nabigyan ito ng pansin ng headquarters. Ibig sabihin po nagta-trabaho tayo dito sa Davao City,” he said.
He vowed that the office will continue to enhance police visibility as this will help it protect the residents and fight criminals.
He added that it will also continue working both with other uniformed personnel, like the Task Force Davao, the city government and the residents to ensure that the Culture of Security becomes the way of life in the city.
The city government, through Mayor Sara Duterte, has commended the city police office for the achievement.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success