LAW ENFORCERS arrested a man for selling liquor and butane along Claro M. Recto St. on Friday.
Major Reuben Libera, Sasa Police Station commander, said Zambo Larena, 46, married, of Mabini St. was collared while trying to selling liquor and a canister of butane to a member of the arresting team.
Seized from him were five boxes of liquor, a case of another brand of liquor, five canisters of butane and 26 empty canisters of butane and P500 in cash.
Also seized from him was a vehicle he was allegedly using in his activity.
Detained at the Sasa Police Station, law enforcers were set to file criminal cases agains tthe suspect.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success