A FOOD delivery rider died after he was run over by a dumptruck along Carlos P. Garcia Highway, in Ulas, at 8:50 a.m. on Sept. 3.
Police identified him as Jon Crispala Lee, 31, a resident of Barangay Lubogan in Toril.
The investigation showed that Lee was driving his Honda motorcycle travelling at the southbound lane and while dump truck driver Hector Sabangan of Midsayap was driving on the opposite direction, heading toward the bypass road.
The truck’s front bumper collided with the left side portion of the motorcycle, which dragged the driver. Lee died on the scene. The driver of the dump truck was temporarily held in Talomo Police Station.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls