A FOOD delivery rider died after he was run over by a dumptruck along Carlos P. Garcia Highway, in Ulas, at 8:50 a.m. on Sept. 3.
Police identified him as Jon Crispala Lee, 31, a resident of Barangay Lubogan in Toril.
The investigation showed that Lee was driving his Honda motorcycle travelling at the southbound lane and while dump truck driver Hector Sabangan of Midsayap was driving on the opposite direction, heading toward the bypass road.
The truck’s front bumper collided with the left side portion of the motorcycle, which dragged the driver. Lee died on the scene. The driver of the dump truck was temporarily held in Talomo Police Station.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success