A COUPLE was arrested while more than P100,000 worth of shabu were seized by personnel of the Task Force Davao and Toril police in a checkpoint on Wednesday in Toril District.
Authorities identified them as Arman Paraiso Dumaop, 35, and her live-in partner Gwendolyn Sinolindong, 33, both residents of Mabini Street in Digos City.
Capt. John Louie Dema-ala, the spokesperson of Task Force Davao, said the suspects were on board a white Transformer multicab when P112,000 worth of suspected shabu and unlicensed firearm were seized from them.
He said the suspects were supposed to enter Davao City from Digos City when busted.
The couple yielded two jumbo sachets of shabu weighing around eight grams worth P212,000 and a P200,000 cash, a Caliber .22 rifle and .45 caliber pistol.
Task Force Davao commander Col. Darren Comia lauded the collaboration of the AFP and PNP in conducting checkpoint operations as it consistently filtered unwelcome elements in the city.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success