A TOTAL of 2,422 individuals have already benefited from free anti-COVID-vaccines in the Sangguniang Panlungsod-led mobile vaccination since the two rollouts in Barangay Subasta and Barangay Manuel Guianga this week.
According to the City Information Office, on August 26, a total of 639 residents of Subasta, Calinan District was catered through the vaccination rollout spearheaded by Dr. Mary Joselle Villafuerte, the SP committee on health chairperson.
Around 700 residents of Barangay Manuel Guianga, Tugbok District were catered by the team of Councilor Myrna Dalodo-Ortiz on Aug. 25.
On the weekend of Aug. 21, around 300 individuals in Barangay Gatungan, Bunawan District were catered through a mobile vaccination rollout spearheaded by Councilor Javi Garcia Campos.
Barangay Sirib, Calinan District, and Barangay Los Amigos in Tugbok District residents were the first to avail the benefits of the mobile vaccination earlier this month. A total of 783 residents were inoculated during the SP-led vaccination drive.
More vaccination roll-outs are to be expected in different barangays spearheaded by the councilors in their respective areas of responsibility.
The SP rolled out the mobile vaccination after Mayor Sara Duterte sought the support of the city council members to set up their vaccination teams as the city aims to inoculate 1.2 million Davaoeños and reach herd immunity by November this year.
The mobile vaccination, while conducted outside the public vaccination sites, still follows the prioritization system.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success