Philippine Sports Commission Chairman Butch Ramirez and NHA General Manager Marcelino P. Escalada, Jr. have been working hands-on to deliver the President’s promise immediately.
The fully furnished, 2-storey houses are now ready for occupancy. The turnover of the units for proud Zamboangueños Hidilyn Diaz and Eumir Marcial is scheduled on September 2 in Zamboanga. Turn-over for the units of Nesthy Petecio and Carlo Paalam will be in Davao on dates to be announced later.
Escalada detailed that the 2-storey, 2-bedroom units have a floor area of 60 sq m and a total lot area of 80 sq m. It will be given tiled, painted, and fully furnished, complete with water and electricity.
The properties are in a community that has easy access to a wet and dry market, police outpost, and other institutional services.
Ramirez expressed his happiness for the four medalists saying that he hopes for more good things to come to them because they deserve it.
The sports chief added that he hopes this good fortune and success of the national athletes could “inspire a child somewhere to take up sports and one day take their turn in bringing pride to the Philippines.”
- AboitizPower’s Hedcor celebrates 45th anniversary
- PRO XI: Heighten patrols to keep streets safe
- 8 Injury Prevention Tips for Older Athletes
- KonsultaMD SuperApp: A game-changer in Philippine healthcare
- MTCP Alumni feted by Malaysian Consul General Consul General of Malaysia, Hon. Deddy Faisal Ahmad Salleh
- Consul General of Malaysia Mr. Deddy Faisal Bin Ahmad speech at High Tea Reception in honour of MTCP Alumni
- Globe shifts Iloilo facility to renewable energy, total sites on clean energy now at 25
- ROUGH CUTS| We’re starting to read through the pictures
- Poplar invites UX designers and writers to Designers Homecoming
- 62 fire victims get cash aid