ALSONS DEV, in partnership with the City Government of Davao, Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. (DCCCII), and Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc. (BIHMI), vaccinated a total of 1000 individuals last July 21-23 at the Brokenshire Hotel and Resort Complex.
Individuals who received their first dose of the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine are Alsons Dev employees and their dependents, contractors and their workers, as well as employees of other Alcantara Group companies (i.e. ALSEC, ARC, PAAC, CASI, ABU, CLAFI).
Alsons Dev also accommodated members of the Autism Society Philippines (ASP) Davao City to be part of the campaign. As a part of the vulnerable sector, thirty-eight adults with autism and their caregivers also received their first jab of the Sinovac vaccine.
This initiative is one of Alsons Dev’s efforts in creating a safe and healthy workplace and in contributing to the government’s goal of achieving herd immunity. Alsons Dev is grateful for all individuals and organizations that made this vaccination campaign possible.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success