ALSONS DEV, in partnership with the City Government of Davao, Davao City Chamber of Commerce and Industry Inc. (DCCCII), and Brokenshire Integrated Health Ministries, Inc. (BIHMI), vaccinated a total of 1000 individuals last July 21-23 at the Brokenshire Hotel and Resort Complex.
Individuals who received their first dose of the Sinovac-CoronaVac vaccine are Alsons Dev employees and their dependents, contractors and their workers, as well as employees of other Alcantara Group companies (i.e. ALSEC, ARC, PAAC, CASI, ABU, CLAFI).
Alsons Dev also accommodated members of the Autism Society Philippines (ASP) Davao City to be part of the campaign. As a part of the vulnerable sector, thirty-eight adults with autism and their caregivers also received their first jab of the Sinovac vaccine.
This initiative is one of Alsons Dev’s efforts in creating a safe and healthy workplace and in contributing to the government’s goal of achieving herd immunity. Alsons Dev is grateful for all individuals and organizations that made this vaccination campaign possible.
- Responder drowns
- HONORING MY MOTHER: Going your own way
- ROUGH CUTS| What’s behind Mayor Baste’s silence?
- Davao ICon 2023 showcases the region’s finest
- BJMP XI offers free rides every Thursdays this month
- FORTY-SOMETHING FIRST-TIME MOM | Confessions of an angry mama
- EGALITARIAN: Nano industry and spectrum of industries
- Globe Group shares story of purpose-led transformation in UN’s Vision 2045 documentary series
- Davao Light energizes four sitios in Davao del Norte
- Full confidence