Lim, a national team standout, also used to compete in the Women’s Martial Arts Festival and will share her journey and experiences which helped her to achieve where she is right now.
The SEA games champion will be joined by the next generation of karatedo champions which recently won in the 7th Women’s Martial Arts Festival at 10:30 am.
Seventeen young karatekas who bagged gold in different event categories will personally share their stories and inspiration in the sport.
“The PSC is in full support of the Women’s Martial Arts Festival as this contributes to strengthening the country’s excellence in sports especially highlighting women empowerment,” said Women in Sports oversight commissioner Celia H. Kiram who will also talk about and give insights on the history of karate in her K-Isport.
- Capacity building for differently-abled persons cooperative continues with dressmaking training
- Globe backs calls for ICT policy reforms
- Ford PH enriches ownership experience with FordPass
- GCash removes clickable links in SMS, emails to improve security of users
- City gov’t, Poland eye areas of cooperation
- NEFM hosts maritime exercise
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | What did the hearing achieve?
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Malabar for breakfast
- Gift of Art