AGENTS of the Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency XI arrested five individuals during an operation conducted against an alleged drug den at Nazareno Street, Barangay 76-A, Bucana Friday afternoon.
Nephi Noli Dimaandal, PDEA XI spokesperson, identified the suspects as Jovani Igbalic, Melodia Igbalic, Zito Emactao, Faizal Fernandez and Robert Loui Miguel Zaragosa,
Dimaandal said Jovani Igbalic was the one running the place while the others were his visitors. The arrest came about when Igbalic tried to sell to an agent what was believed as shabu worth P12,000.
Also seized during the operation were three sachets of what was believed as shabu which had a combined weight of 14 grams worth P210,000 and other paraphernalia used in illegal drugs.
Dimaandal said the 5 were to be charged before the courts.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success