DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 30-minute power interruption on August 26, Thursday, anytime between 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., affecting customers in Panabo City.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate distribution line reconfiguration.
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light Panabo Substation in Cagangohan going to Maryknoll College of Panabo, including Wharf Road Barangay Cagangohan, Niceville Subdivision, Crystal Plains Subdivision, Via Vida Townhomes, Barangay Gredu, White Plains Subdivision, Lourdes Subdivision, Little Panay, Maduaw, Katipunan, Upper Licanan, Tagpore, Tagurot, Kiotoy, Buenavista, Mabunao, Water Falls, Cacao, Kauswagan, Kasilak, Panabo Central Elementary School, San Francisco Elementary School, Panabo Bus Terminal, Panabo Public Market, New Visayas, Quirino Extension and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 655-3572 (Panabo), 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success