DAVAO Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a 30-minute power interruption on August 26, Thursday, anytime between 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m., affecting customers in Panabo City.
This service disruption will be necessary to facilitate distribution line reconfiguration.
Specifically affected are customers from Davao Light Panabo Substation in Cagangohan going to Maryknoll College of Panabo, including Wharf Road Barangay Cagangohan, Niceville Subdivision, Crystal Plains Subdivision, Via Vida Townhomes, Barangay Gredu, White Plains Subdivision, Lourdes Subdivision, Little Panay, Maduaw, Katipunan, Upper Licanan, Tagpore, Tagurot, Kiotoy, Buenavista, Mabunao, Water Falls, Cacao, Kauswagan, Kasilak, Panabo Central Elementary School, San Francisco Elementary School, Panabo Bus Terminal, Panabo Public Market, New Visayas, Quirino Extension and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by this scheduled power interruption. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 655-3572 (Panabo), 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls