THIS Kadayawan week spells long weekend with the declaration of August 20 as special non-working holiday.
Though it is not yet the best time to jive like what we have used to in pre-Covid times, here are five things to try this upcoming holiday.
Join the virtual feast
Celebrate the King of Festivals the new normal way. Listen and experience the virtual vibe of events like Tunog Kadayawan and Sayaw Kadayawan via Kadayawan sa Davao Facebook page of City Government of Davao.
Rediscover why ‘Life is Here’
Re-learn the city’s history by walking through Davao Pacific Impact’s virtual tour of Museo Dabawenyo. Discover how the city evolve to a metropolis where ‘Life is Here.’ Do not forget to take a selfie with the artifact even at the comforts of your homes.
Dig in to fresh harvests
Kadayawan is also a period of bliss especially for fruit junkies. It is the best time to dig in to abundant supply of produce like Durian, Marang, Mangosteen, Pomelo and Rambutan at The Best of Mindanao Fair in SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier.
Vibe with the tribe
Jive into Kadayawan beat with your friends even with physical distances by enrolling to free outdoor Zumba classes offered by Anytime Fitness in SM City Davao, happening every Saturday this whole month of August. Pre-register now at their page to avail this weekly class.
Avail huge sale
Shop safely and score finds up to 70% discounts this weeklong Kadayawan Sale at SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier. Bring your vaccination cards too for extra shopping and dine-in deals.
For more updates on price cuts and other offers, visit the official social media pages of SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier or in Tiktok and in Viber Community SM Southern Mindanao./SM
- Duterte limits use of face shields to ‘closed, crowded’ areas
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- World Vision launches this year’s #GirlsCan movement to empower and support Filipino girls
- ALS Unit formed
- ROUGH CUTS | Longing for sustainable change?
- OFFICIAL | Digital vax certificates needed vs bogus cards
- Quiboloy threatens to run for president if…
- SEC launches 1-day online firm registration
- Davao Light acquires Safety Seal Certification
- Celebrate chocolate with SM Snack Exchange