Davao Light and Power Co., Inc. will conduct a series of power interruptions on August 21 and 22, affecting customers in different areas of Davao City.
There will be two 45-minute power interruptions on August 21, Saturday, anytime between 4:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m.. Specifically affected are customers from C. Bangoy Street, Part of Bonifacio Street, Palma Gil Street, Pelayo Street, Bolton Street, Iñigo Street and neighboring areas.
These service disruptions will be necessary to facilitate distribution line upgrade along Bonifacio Street.
Meanwhile, a 30-minute power interruption will be conducted on August 22, Sunday, anytime between 5:00 a.m. to 6:00 a.m. to facilitate 69 kV line works along Maa road near Davao Light Maa Substation.
Customers affected are those from Davao Light Maa Substation going to Mandug and parts of Indangan via Juliville Subdivision, Panorama Homes and Rancho Palos Verdes, including Tigatto and neighboring areas. Also affected are customers from Car Care Center Petron along Bacaca Road up to Diversion Road, along Buhangin Underpass to the entrance of Jade Valley Homes, including El Rio Vista Village and neighboring areas.
Davao Light apologizes for the inconvenience brought about by these scheduled power interruptions. But it will exert all efforts to restore electric service as scheduled or earlier. However, there may be instances where restoration may extend beyond the schedule due to unavoidable circumstances.
Please contact our 24/7 Customer Contact Service at 229-3572, 0917-864-2793 (Globe) or 0920-970-1357 (Smart) for any power interruption that will fall outside the given schedule.
- Maya named digital bank of the year at the int’l Future Digital Awards
- City investigating committee reconstituted
- Simulation exercise set soon in preparation for Pasko Fiesta
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- EGALITARIAN | Mindanao Futures Thinking
- HONORING MY MOTHER | The incoming waves
- The Rise of Trading in Southeast Asia
- GCash joins hands with BSP, DILG on Paleng-QR Ph rollout
- Spotify Expands Video Podcasting Feature to all Filipino Creators
- CULTURAL POTPOURRI | The Bangayans’ Samgyupsalamat