They will also receive their incentives based on Republic Act 10699 or the expanded sports incentives act, along with their coaches. The said event is organized by the Office of the President in coordination with the government’s sports arm, the Philippine Sports Commission.
PSC Chairman William Ramirez, agency Commissioners Arnold Agustin, Ramon Fernandez, Celia Kiram, and Charles Maxey will be attending.
Invited attendees are Philippine Olympic Committee President Cong. Abraham Tolentino and Secretary-General Atty. Ed Gastanes, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation Chairperson Andrea Domingo, and Team Philippines Chef de Mission Nonong Araneta.
With consideration of the prevailing quarantine limitations, the event will be limited to invitees.
- ROUGH CUTS | Run that nuclear power plant
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – MAY 25, 2022
- DTI 11 urges consumers to help in monitoring new SRPs
- SCENE CITY | Pidoks blesses fourth branch
- WANDERLUST | DA, NCCA, DOT lead Filipino Food Month celebration
- Next admin told | Build Samal bridge to improve DavNor power
- Tagum City sets record for most biodiverse observations
- CCCs offer free swabbing, teleconsultation services
- ‘Multi-layered security plan’ readied for Sara’s oathtaking
- City still enjoys low rates for COVID, 2 weeks after polls