They will also receive their incentives based on Republic Act 10699 or the expanded sports incentives act, along with their coaches. The said event is organized by the Office of the President in coordination with the government’s sports arm, the Philippine Sports Commission.
PSC Chairman William Ramirez, agency Commissioners Arnold Agustin, Ramon Fernandez, Celia Kiram, and Charles Maxey will be attending.
Invited attendees are Philippine Olympic Committee President Cong. Abraham Tolentino and Secretary-General Atty. Ed Gastanes, Philippine Amusement and Gaming Corporation Chairperson Andrea Domingo, and Team Philippines Chef de Mission Nonong Araneta.
With consideration of the prevailing quarantine limitations, the event will be limited to invitees.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- ROUGH CUTS | May be it’s time for the SP to probe
- Former NPA rebel pinpoints location of buried weapons
- Drug suspect killed during buy-bust
- Simulation exercise vs. terror inside public school a success
- City joins Lunhaw Expo
- Davao de Oro Police Office hailed as best in Davao Region
- 14 barangays declared free of illegal drugs
- UPDATED PROMISE | Official: Bulk water project to start operations in March
- MAD Talks presents: Sa Ngayon, Padayon