THE COLLABORATION between Japanese fashion brand Miniso with Coca-Cola brings a double dose of happiness, giving a new vitality to shopping with the fusion of young and classic brands.
Miniso is positioned as a lifestyle product retailer that young people want to visit, and the brand tone of Coca-Cola is happy and simple. Significantly, both have red and white logos: Coca-Cola with its “Spencerian” script that has captured the heart of generations of consumers; while Miniso’s red and graphic logo that advocates “Life is for fun” and aims to deliver well-made and highly-designed goods at a reasonable price for shoppers to better enjoy a quality of life on a budget.
With this, the Miniso X Coca Cola Collection comes in classic red and white, with designs that are vintage, fashionable, and creative yet functional items. These include mugs and tumblers, tote bags, keychain with bottle opener, cosmetic pouch, lunch bags and other novelty pieces.
Conveniently shop for your favorite Miniso X Coca Cola items in-store at SM City Davao and SM Lanang Premier or online via shop.minisoph.com. For more updates, follow MinisoPhilippines in Facebook and Miniso PH in Instagram.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success