FIVE INDIVIDUALS were arrested by agents of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI in a buy-bust operation in an alleged drug den at Purok 13, Sta. Cruz, Barangay San Miguel, Tagum City, Davao del Norte around 11 p.m. on August 13.
PDEA XI spokesperson Nephi Noli Dimaandal identified them as
The drug den operator was identified as Joel Talidano, 31, married, and a resident of the said place. He was arrested by a PDEA agent who acted as a poseur buyer for selling a sachet of shabu weighing more or less one gram worth P10,000.
During the operation, he said four-drug den visitors were caught in the act of taking shabu. They were identified as Paulino Bodiongan Jr., Anthoneth Manigo, Donnafe Membrillos, and Gilbert Francis Patiño.
Six sachets of shabu weighing more or less 21 grams with a street value of P315,000, and 11 empty plastic sachets with suspected shabu residue, assorted drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust marked money were also seized during the operation.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 6 (Maintenance of a Drug Den), Section 7 (Employees and Visitors of a Den), 13 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs During Parties, Social Gatherings or Meetings,) and Section 14 (Possession of Equipment, Instrument, Apparatus and Other Paraphernalia for Dangerous Drugs During Parties, Social Gatherings or Meetings), Article II of Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success