FIVE INDIVIDUALS were arrested by agents of Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) XI in a buy-bust operation in an alleged drug den at Purok 13, Sta. Cruz, Barangay San Miguel, Tagum City, Davao del Norte around 11 p.m. on August 13.
PDEA XI spokesperson Nephi Noli Dimaandal identified them as
The drug den operator was identified as Joel Talidano, 31, married, and a resident of the said place. He was arrested by a PDEA agent who acted as a poseur buyer for selling a sachet of shabu weighing more or less one gram worth P10,000.
During the operation, he said four-drug den visitors were caught in the act of taking shabu. They were identified as Paulino Bodiongan Jr., Anthoneth Manigo, Donnafe Membrillos, and Gilbert Francis Patiño.
Six sachets of shabu weighing more or less 21 grams with a street value of P315,000, and 11 empty plastic sachets with suspected shabu residue, assorted drug paraphernalia, and the buy-bust marked money were also seized during the operation.
The suspects will be charged for violation of Section 5 (Sale of Dangerous Drugs), Section 6 (Maintenance of a Drug Den), Section 7 (Employees and Visitors of a Den), 13 (Possession of Dangerous Drugs During Parties, Social Gatherings or Meetings,) and Section 14 (Possession of Equipment, Instrument, Apparatus and Other Paraphernalia for Dangerous Drugs During Parties, Social Gatherings or Meetings), Article II of Republic Act 9165 or The Comprehensive Dangerous Drugs Act of 2002.
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- FANTASTIC BEASTS | The secrets of dumbledore, and more titles streaming on HBO go via sky
- Residents urged to be vigilant vs COVID-19
- ROUGH CUTS | Davao City’s other face
- SEC issues cease and desist order against Wellcons Unlimited Systems, Inc.
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – JUNE 29, 2022
- DOLE brings livelihood grants to Davao de Oro
- Statement on affirmation of revocation of Rappler’s Corporate Registration
- No untoward incident during oath-taking of incoming mayor
- City, DavOr, 5 towns under Alert Level 1