A donation of 50,000 vaccines has been approved by His Highness, The Emir of Qatar thru the Qatar Fund For Development headed by Ms. Aisha Alkuwari.
QFFD will wire transfer the funds amounting to USD450K directly to Sinovac under a supply agreement with the Government of the Philippines.
Amb. Amable R. Aguiluz V, HE Dr. Ebrahim Almalki, Ambassador of Qatar to the Philippines, worked with Sec Carlito Galvez, Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar, Usec Mark Joven of DOF, Usec Roberto Borje, Dir. Carissa Cruz, guided by Sen. Bong Go, Exec Sec Medialdia, and Sec Teodoro Locsin Jr, towards the successful approval of the donation.
Amb Aguiluz is working on donations from other member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
- `Crime of passion’ | Durante, 9 others tagged in Yvonette Plaza murder
- Rain causes landslide in Malabog
- ROUGH CUTS | Too much love involved here
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- 100,000 health cards seen to be released this year, say
- HIGHER RATE | Dabawenyos to pay 20% more for water
- PH to send 14 athletes to Asian Lawn Bowls Championships
- Oil prices up for second straight week
- Barangays told: Set up your reading centers
- SOLDIER MURDERED | Unknown killers shoot soldier dead