A donation of 50,000 vaccines has been approved by His Highness, The Emir of Qatar thru the Qatar Fund For Development headed by Ms. Aisha Alkuwari.
QFFD will wire transfer the funds amounting to USD450K directly to Sinovac under a supply agreement with the Government of the Philippines.
Amb. Amable R. Aguiluz V, HE Dr. Ebrahim Almalki, Ambassador of Qatar to the Philippines, worked with Sec Carlito Galvez, Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar, Usec Mark Joven of DOF, Usec Roberto Borje, Dir. Carissa Cruz, guided by Sen. Bong Go, Exec Sec Medialdia, and Sec Teodoro Locsin Jr, towards the successful approval of the donation.
Amb Aguiluz is working on donations from other member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
- MG Mall Of Asia joins MG Philippines’ Nationwide Dealership Network, and is the first MG Dealership to feature a unique MG “Carffé” Coffee Shop
- EGALITARIAN | Catching up with our neighbors
- CHEMICAL SPILL | Public warned vs. water activities at Davao River until declared safe
- Kadayawan 3D light show at City Hall starts on Aug. 5
- Ex-DA chief Piñol calls for NFA revival to promote PH banana
- HONORING MY MOTHER | Family album
- ROUGH CUTS | Our hat off the CHO
- SEC cancels Flying Bear’s lending license, registration
- City readies aid to quake victims
- LGU, DOH link to enhance campaign on family planning