A donation of 50,000 vaccines has been approved by His Highness, The Emir of Qatar thru the Qatar Fund For Development headed by Ms. Aisha Alkuwari.
QFFD will wire transfer the funds amounting to USD450K directly to Sinovac under a supply agreement with the Government of the Philippines.
Amb. Amable R. Aguiluz V, HE Dr. Ebrahim Almalki, Ambassador of Qatar to the Philippines, worked with Sec Carlito Galvez, Chief Implementer and Vaccine Czar, Usec Mark Joven of DOF, Usec Roberto Borje, Dir. Carissa Cruz, guided by Sen. Bong Go, Exec Sec Medialdia, and Sec Teodoro Locsin Jr, towards the successful approval of the donation.
Amb Aguiluz is working on donations from other member countries of the Gulf Cooperation Council.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success