MANNY PACQUIAO will take on Cuba’s Yordenis Ugas after Errol Spence Jr. was forced to pull out by a retinal tear.
This was announced by Pacquiao’s promoter Premier Boxing Champions after the mandatory pre-fight medical exam by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
The eight-division world champion will take on Ugas who is a bronze medalist from Cuba back in the 2008 Olympics and is the current WBA welterweight champion after being elevated when Pacquiao was stripped of the title in which he won over Keith Thurman.
Ugas sports a 24 win, four loss and 12 victories via knockout when he comes to the ring with the Filipino boxing legend on August 21. (August 22, Manila time).
Filipino fighter Mark Magsayo of Tagbilaran City, Bohol will be featured in the undercards when he takes on Julioi Ceja for the WBC-ABC featherweight title.
- Discover new tech trends and the new retail at the Stores Asia Expo 2022
- 10th ID donates aircons to seniors
- `Disgraceful version’ Sara lambastes Walden Bello for `blaming’ her for libel case
- Man missing as floods hit city, bares CDRRMO
- Thai, 14 others to judge `Indak-indak’, says organizer
- Councilors acknowledge Times’ role in shaping Davao’s history
- Editorial Cartoon of the Day
- Davao Light and Poer Co., Inc. Service disruptions on August 11, 12, and 13 in different areas of Davao City
- ROUGH CUTS | One light moment with the late FVR
- OFFICIAL | Number of enrollees seen to surpass number last year