MANNY PACQUIAO will take on Cuba’s Yordenis Ugas after Errol Spence Jr. was forced to pull out by a retinal tear.
This was announced by Pacquiao’s promoter Premier Boxing Champions after the mandatory pre-fight medical exam by the Nevada State Athletic Commission.
The eight-division world champion will take on Ugas who is a bronze medalist from Cuba back in the 2008 Olympics and is the current WBA welterweight champion after being elevated when Pacquiao was stripped of the title in which he won over Keith Thurman.
Ugas sports a 24 win, four loss and 12 victories via knockout when he comes to the ring with the Filipino boxing legend on August 21. (August 22, Manila time).
Filipino fighter Mark Magsayo of Tagbilaran City, Bohol will be featured in the undercards when he takes on Julioi Ceja for the WBC-ABC featherweight title.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success