THE city government has introduced innovations both to the Safe Davao QR Code system and its COVID-19 website to help residents fight the spread of the virus.
On Saturday, the city government launched the online vaccination appointment scheduler using the QR Code, allowing those who want to get vaccinated, particularly the priority groups, to make an appointment at vaccination sites they want at a date and time convenient to them.
The website, on the other hand, has become a one-stop shop for everything about the virus including a new feature that allows those who undergo swab tests to view their results and have these printed.
Opened on July 21, the website also, https://covid19.davaocity.gov.ph/, contains information related to the pandemic, the City Information Office announced.
To be able to use the website, the office added, those who want to view the results of their swab tests need to log in the website using the information they provided in creating their QR codes.
The office said the plan is to make the website a repository of information on the pandemic, including local and national policies. It also has a chatbot, an online application that can answer frequently asked questions about the pandemic.
It added that the website will be regularly updated as Mayor Sara Duterte earlier said the website will help address the concerns of the residents in relation to the pandemic.
Those who want to schedule their vaccination process using the QR code, the office added, must first create their profiles in the profiles.safe.davao.com, use the https://covid19.davaocity.gov.ph/ website, or use their code.
The office warned residents to ensure that what they input into the website and the could are truthful information. Otherwise, they will not be successful both in securing their test results or their schedules for vaccination.
“Registrants are also warned that verification will be done onsite and those who are not part of the current priority groups being served shall be sent home,” it added, pointing out that if applicable those who want to register must also include their occupation, company and must state whether they are suffering from allergies or diseases provided on the list.
Those who want to cancel their schedules or want to reschedule, they can do so twice every week. Otherwise their accounts will be temporarily suspended.
- Asian Banking & Finance cites BDO’s unwavering service despite the pandemic
- Regional Inflation Eases to 6.0% September 2021
- Negative RT-PCR test still required for air passengers
- Water interruption set on Oct. 15
- Cebu Pacific delivers over 20 million vaccine doses across the Philippines
- ROUGH CUTS | Is this Chinese showing his true color?
- TODAY’S HEADLINES – OCTOBER 14, 2021
- Nobody’s Home hits the road in the music video of Ely Buendia-produced “Cigarette Daydreams”
- Restos, Salons, Gyms, Spas and Cinemas back Concepcion’s proposal of lowering alert levels
- Attractive Real Estate Deals Boost September Online Housing Fair Success